Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Let's get things started...

Ok, first off, Hi!!!! I'm Mika, well, I'm not 'The' Mika, or even called Mika, but it's kind of stuck, and I like it (long story, maybe I will tell you it some other time) Secondly, apologies, yes, not an original idea of mine to write a blog, but you know, friends start doing it, looks fun, then cousin does it (Hi Manfa!) and that settles it, Monkey see, Monkey want!!! Water,water, gimme water, Haha!!! Sorry, off on a tangent already.
Ok, why now exactly? Meh, it's first of the month, good a time as any.
What do I have to say?  Quite a lot, yet nothing at all, but if you find anything interesting, insightful, funny, thought provoking, then it was worth it.
OK, I think that starts us off on the right foot..... on to the tales at 38,000 feet  (give or take)

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment